Current Job Openings
Director of Outreach
Ours is a missional church of 1300 members, with a sizeable percentage of our members actively involved in and giving generously to the mission ministries of our church. We are seeking from the Lord a new leader who will build on the past and guide us into the future of demonstrating God's Kingdom and inviting others to join it.
Reports to the Associate Pastor for Outreach and Care
- A lively and infectious relationship with God through Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and in sync with Presbyterian/Reformed theology.
- A contagious passion for the mission of Christ as displayed by a track record of involvement in mission endeavors, both local and global
- A Bachelor's degree. Theological and/or missiological education and bi-lingual ability are highly desired
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in the management of outreach programs
- International mission travel experience and experience in leading mission teams are highly desired
- A clear communicator of both spoken and written word who is able to interact with people of many ages
- Computer competent and proficient in social media.
Please contact Tom Theriault for questions or to send in resumes. Full Job Description
Position: Childcare Worker - Children's Ministries
Part Time - Non-Exempt (also accept Temporary Part Time or Part Time Interns)
Provides childcare in support of church events. This includes but is not limited to ensuring that there is a safe, nurturing environment, managing all childcare needs, providing age appropriate activities, and interacting positively with children, parents, volunteers and staff.
Skills/Experience: Ability to attend to and care for basic needs of infants, toddlers, and young children (through the 6th grade).
Knowledge of developmental characteristics, milestones, and capabilities of children, as well as the ability to use that knowledge to provide age appropriate experiences (as they relate to play, learning, and behavior).
Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic and professional traits such as dependability, discretion, responsibility, ability to follow directions, etc.
Minimum one year experience preferred, but not required. CPR training and/or ECE units a plus.
Should be flexible with ability to work Friday mornings, and some nights and weekends.
Please email resumés to Jen Englehardt.